Kristin had started her first job out of college as an engineer when she and her future husband decided to buy a house. In a story a lot of first-time home buyers will relate to, Kristin says she pretty much did everything wrong. But she did learn a lot about home improvements.
- Kristin sort of stumbled through the home buying process doing whatever her agent told her to do.
- She learned a lot about home repair.
- Kristin also learned that bordering a busy street makes the backyard less usable and is a ding on resale value.
Subscribe to Future Episodes
- Website: MeetKristin.com (goes to her YouTube channel)
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/klavanway
- Twitter: @RL8RGal
See a list of all “First Home Stories” podcast episodes.
# # #